The Premier Real Estate Agent in the Westfield, New Jersey Community
Utilizing strategic marketing, sales, and negotiating techniques, along with my uncompromising work ethic, I am dedicated to providing personalized and superior service to my clients and all those involved in a real estate transaction.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor of Science, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- State of NJ Real Estate License, 1998
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Lead Network Specialist
- 15 years experience in the fashion industry traveling worldwide and negotiating international business deals
- 2011-2015 Five Star Real Estate Professional - Overall Satisfaction
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Club, 2003 to 2010, 2013-2014
- Weichert Million Dollar Sales and Marketed Clubs, 2002 to 2014
- Weichert President's Club - Top 1% of over 18,999 Weichert Sales Associates, 2005-2006
- Weichert Ambassador's Club - Top 2% of Weichert Sales Associates, 2004, 2007-2008, 2010, 2013-2014
- Weichert Executive Club - 2003, 2009
- Weichert Westfield Office Awards - Ranked in Top 10 Associates for Sales, Revenue Units and Dollar Volume - 2010
- Community Builders Association Million Dollar Sales Club - Platinum Level 2006, Gold Level 2005, Silver Level 2004 and 2007, Bronze Level 2008
- New Jersey Builder's Association Million Dollar Sales Club - Gold 2006, Silver 2007, Bronze 2009
- Member "National Association of REALTORS(R)"
- Member "New Jersey Association of REALTORS(R)"
- Member "Greater Union County Association of REALTOR(R)"
- Member "Garden State Multiple Listing Service"
- Member "Middlesex Multiple Listing Service"
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Residential Listings and Sales
- First Time Homebuyers
- New Construction
- Luxury and Estate Homes
- Investment Properties
I grew up in Maplewood, NJ. After graduating from Philadelphia University, I entered the fashion industry. With great dedication and ambition, I excelled in my career and was employed by several major companies, in their design services divisions, which required international travel for factory negotiations and training. After spending fifteen years in the garment business, I made a career change into the real estate industry.
As a Westfield resident, wife and mother of two boys, I have an established and successful career in real estate. I have been able to combine my technical and creative expertise, with my negotiating skills, allowing me to partner with you and determine the best way to market your home.
- Member of PTO Edison Intermediate School and Westfield High School
- Member of Temple Emanu-El, Westfield, NJ
- Member of the Westfield Y and the Fanwood / Scotch Plains Y
- Involved in the JCC of Central New Jersey, Scotch Plains, NJ